Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 Review
Once upon a time, there was a system called Evergreen Wealth Formula, created by James Scholes. The system was good and it guided a number of people onto the online income ladder. In fact, it was so good that it sold for many years and is still on sale now…
…Well it would be except that James has been working on the successor to Evergreen Wealth Formula. Introducing Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0
What do you do if you’ve been trying to ‘do’ affiliate marketing for a while and not achieved much (or any) success?
You know that, in theory, you’re doing everything right, but everything that the gurus say should happen, just isn’t happening for you.
Or, what if you have a bit of online experience and want to get into internet marketing, but you’re not sure where to start?
Now you could buy almost everything in sight, study it all (well some of it, at least) and apply it. In fact, if you’re here from the ‘unsuccessful’ paragraph, it may be (almost) exactly what you’re doing, although probably not all of it.
The usual problem is persistence. People don’t stick to a given system for long enough for it to work.
The other problem is the system being incomplete, even ones declared as being ‘all you need’.
Either way, you can end up spending far more than you expected and not seeing the results you wanted.
Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 Review
Now there is a total solution. Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 and this review is here to help you.
It starts with creating your own funnel – which is provided.
The ‘front-end’ is there, easy to personalise (with full instructions), the back-end ideas are in place for you too, not even needing your affiliate links and then there’s a total traffic system that, yes, you will have to do some work to set up initially, but once it’s done, it will carry on working for as long as you want or need.
What’s more, if you really get stuck, James is offering one-on-one email support.
You only need to be persistent enough to set everything up once (although you can ‘rinse and repeat’ to increase your income) and because everything you need is in the one package, there’s nothing else to buy, so no need to buy any more tutorial products to try to fill in the gaps.
Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 – The good bits
- All the videos are pretty short, mostly around 8-12 minutes each which means that finding a specific bit of information is pretty easy. There’s one that’s nearly half an hour, but it needs to be to explain the outline of the unique traffic system that James introduces in Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0
- Everything is explained as simply as it needs to be and no simpler. Nothing is broken down to ‘stupid’ level, so if you don’t understand something like basic web page editing after you’ve been shown in the videos, then give up, because the rest won’t be for you. Most people will not have a problem.
- There is also very little repetition, a trick that some marketers use to bulk out the running time.
- From a Brit’s ear view (?) – James’ accent is clear and easy to understand and I cannot imagine that anyone who has a good understanding of English will have a problem following what he is saying.
Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 – The not so good bits (from an absolute beginner’s point of view).
- There’s a bit more spending required. Most people will have a domain & web hosting already and probably know about autoresponders. A free method around this is pointed out, but a few sales will soon have you earning enough to be able to pay for the ‘pro’ paid utilities – where you will get better service and more functionality.
- There is also some investment in a software utility for the traffic system, but all being well, by the time the first payment comes around after the trial period, you should be in a position to afford it.
- It’s ALL video. If you prefer to digest lessons via reading or listening, you’ve lucked out on this one. Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 is not unique in this though, so I don’t hold it too much against James.
The whole package ends up being a very good tutorial in setting up an affiliate sales-funnel, from introducing the product via a free front end, to establishing yourself as an expert and demonstrating the right amount of ‘push’ that should be done on the paid product. The traffic methods described are unusual but effective and certainly lead themselves to be a springboard to future ideas and products.
James Scholes himself is one of those silent experts. You can find his output if you know where to look, but you won’t find his name plastered all over social media and his only screenshots are something raising a tutorial point, not a display of his income.
Is Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 worth the price?
I would definitely say, absolutely yes. Unlike the all-to-common $7 packages, Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 is a complete end-to-end system and paying a bit more does tend to concentrate the mind to a higher degree. The support is there and the system itself is not so complex that no one will understand it, not so easy that people will feel aggrieved about the price.
There’s 28 videos totalling about 3 hours, plenty of links to extra resources and the aforementioned email support (always worth something when you have a direct line to the expert).
Also, there are no upsells, so you don’t pay the front-end price only to be told that the near-essential next package is all you need to complete the tutorial. With Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0, it’s all there out of the first (and only) box.
In my opinion, the only upsells there could possibly be would be the same videos provided in a physical form (DVDs etc) or a live, in-the-room training. You’d still come away knowing the same things in the end though.
All in all, Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 is something that will get you moving towards being a profitable affiliate marketer and at a very reasonable cost.